Linggo, Disyembre 31, 2017

Sample of Learner's Work and Feedback





Reflection
           In the teaching-learning process, learner’s work plays the most important role. This is on way of assessing the student’s performance for that certain subject matter. Either they have absorbed the information from the discussion, teachers need to see the student’s strengths and weaknesses in that certain topic. Teacher can also determine how the students are responsive to the task assigned to them. As part of the traditional ways of teaching, teachers give an evaluation either projects, activities, assignments, chapter test, long quiz, or unit test aside from the periodical examination in every quarter of the school year. 

       More prominently, the learner’s work is one way of determining if both the teacher and students were able to attain the objectives of the topic intended for that day. Way back from my first year to third year, I’ve learned that learner’s work serves as the echo of the teacher’s performance, since it gives a view as to how the teacher executed his/her teaching strategies, methods, techniques, and approaches during the process. It also gives a replication to the teacher if he/she is an effective one.



Feedbacks




Reflection
          Teaching is the most exciting part in the education curriculum yet the most crucial because student teachers play a vital role like professional teachers do. Student’s feedback could be either in the form of words or being shown emotionally. From my experiences in my off-campus practice teaching, I required my students to write what they feel about me, what are the traits that they like in me, the things that made them hate me and their feedback for me as a student teacher. The purpose of that is to secretly evaluate my teaching performances as well as my relationship with the students. I’m so grateful with those feedbacks that were expressed through letters.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Title

Republic of the Philippines Bulacan State University COLLEGE OF EDUCATION City of Malolos, Bulacan -------------------- ...