Linggo, Disyembre 31, 2017

Examples of Lesson Plan Used






































Reflection


              As a student teacher, I admit that making a lesson plan is not an easy task. You must think carefully what the objectives should be. At the first day of my teaching, my Cooperating Teacher asked me that all of my lesson plan should be detailed so that she can see if I can really make a good one. It was really hard for me because I'm going back home at 2:30 pm. I will also make my visuals for the next day's discussion. I'm going to school at 6:00 am so I'm running out of time. All of my lesson plans are detailed within 2 months. When I finished my Final Demonstration Teaching, my Cooperating Teacher said that the lesson plan will just be semi-detailed since I already finish my final demo.
          
         Student teacher faces many responsibilities inside and outside the school like professional teachers do. I’ve learned a lot from my experiences and I gained improvements on making a lesson plan. All of those struggles made me strong and not give up easily. In my mind and in my heart I know I can do all of the challenges in life and continue doing what I want my future life to be.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Title

Republic of the Philippines Bulacan State University COLLEGE OF EDUCATION City of Malolos, Bulacan -------------------- ...