Linggo, Disyembre 31, 2017

Professional Development Plan or Career Plan


My Career Plan


            I, Sunshine Pahati already set my goals in life. After the graduation, I plan to apply first in private high schools around Bulacan so that I can exert what I have learned in my Off-Campus Practice Teaching. I plan to support my family when I already have a job and own salary. I plan to take the Licensure Examination for Teachers. If I pass the examination, I'm going to apply in public schools. I promise that I will do my responsibility, to inspire my students not only academically but personally as well and to love my profession with all my heart.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Title

Republic of the Philippines Bulacan State University COLLEGE OF EDUCATION City of Malolos, Bulacan -------------------- ...